Airport Time Trial
Download race map here
The Airport Time Trial on Saturday, April 11 is an individual road time trial in Pitt Meadows. It's a valuable training tool to do some fine-tuning to training, form, and strategy before the main competitive season hits.
This event welcomes para-cyclists.
TT bikes will be checked for UCI compliance.
All Juniors will be subject to gear restriction.
Please allow 15 minutes prior to start to be checked by the officials.
When: Saturday April 11, 2015
Where: Kennedy Road, Pitt Meadows. (Parking at Ridge Meadows BMX at 17130 Barnes Road).
Categories & Start Times
- Sign on Starts at 2:00pm
- First Rider Starts at 3:00pm
- Elite Men
- Open Women
- Open Men
- U19/U17/U15/U13 Men and Women
- Riders will leave @ 30 second intervals.
- Riders will start in order of registration.
- The time trial course is open to traffic. Centre line rule is in effect.
- $25 until 11:59 p.m. on March, 15
- $30 until 11:45 p.m. on Wednesday, April 8
- $20 for Youth - U19/U17/U15/U13 riders