Fort Langley Cyclery - Mechanical Support / Prizing
A BC classic celebrating 13 years of local cycling history, the scenic farm roads and dykes of Pitt Meadows become a battlefield featuring some of the province’s top athletes in this Paris-Roubaix tribute.
The 10km loop features roughly 5km of the scenic Pitt Meadows Dyke system along with rural farm roads.
All Juniors will be subject to gear restriction.
Please allow 15 minutes prior to start to be checked by the officials.
- $45 early bird (until 11:59 pm on March 15)
- $55 standard fee (March 16 to Apr. 8)
- U15/U13 $25 (Youth category only)
- $25 early bird (until 11:59 pm on March 15)
- $30 standard fee (March 16 to Apr. 8)
*Registration closes at 6 pm Friday, April 8.
*No day-of registration. No 1 day race licenses available.
Categories & Start Times
- 8:30 am: Cat 4 Men, Novice Men 6 laps
- 8:35 am: Cat 4 Women, Novice Women - 4 laps
- 8:38 am: U15/U13, 2 full laps
- 11:00 am: Cat 1/2 Men, 10 laps
- 11:05 am: Cat 3 Men, Junior Men, Master Men 40+ - 8 laps
- 11:10 am: Cat 1/2/3 Women, Junior Women - 8 laps
Sign-on end 30 minutes prior to your start time.
You will be required to present a valid Cycling BC or UCI license.
*Lap numbers and start times subject to change.