Online Registration CLOSED
DAY OF REGISTRATION $60 CASH ONLY MUST BE AT EVENT AN HOUR BEFORE THE START OF YOUR RACE.
Download the Barry's Roubaix Race Bible and Map here
A BC classic celebrating 13 years of local cycling history, the scenic farm roads and dykes of Pitt Meadows become a battlefield featuring some of the province’s top athletes in this Paris-Roubaix tribute.
The 10km loop features roughly 5km of the scenic Pitt Meadows Dyke system along with rural farm roads. In addition to the standard Cat 1/2 and 3/4 categories, Barry’s Roubaix is offering a Novice and U17 race.
All Juniors will be subject to gear restriction.
Please allow 15 minutes prior to start to be checked by the officials.
When: Sunday, April 13, 2014
Where: Kennedy Road, Pitt Meadows. (Parking at Ridge Meadows BMX at 17130 Barnes Road).
- $40 early bird (until 11:59 pm on Feb. 28)
- $50 standard fee (Feb. 1-Apr. 9)
- U19/U17/U15/U13 $25
*Registration closes at 11:45 pm on Wednesday, April 9.
*No day-of registration.
Categories & Start Times
- 8:30 am: Cat 4 Men, 6 laps
- 8:35 am: Cat 3/4 Women, 6 laps* Note: Cat 3 women may race 3/4 or 1/2/3
- 8:37 am: Novice Men/Novice Women 4 laps
- 8:38 am: U19/U17/U15/U13, 2 full laps
- 11:00 am: Cat 1/2 Men, 12 laps
- 11:05 am: Cat 3 Men, 8 laps
- 11:10 am: Cat 1/2/3 Women, 9 laps* Note: Cat 3 women may race 3/4 or 1/2/3
Sign-on end 30 minutes prior to your start time.
You will be required to present a valid Cycling BC or UCI license.
*Lap numbers and start times subject to change.