Local Ride Racing is pleased to announce that they will be hosting Barry’s Roubaix on April 11th 2010. This will be a new twist on the old classic Harris Roubaix road race. It will be a modification of the old course, and in the spirit of the classic Paris Roubaix it will contain more gravel, and an additional series of corners on the back side of the course. It is sure to serve up a tooth rattling and gritty good time!
- 8:30am: Cat 3/4 Men, 8 laps
- 8:35am: Cat 3/4 Women, 6 laps
- 11:00am: Cat 1/2 Men, 12 laps
- 11:05am: Cat 1/2 Women, 10 laps
- 10:30am: U17, 2 half laps
You must sign-on 30 minutes prior to you start time.
You will be required to present a valid Cycling BC or UCI license.
- There are 2 wheel pits along the course. Wheels in wheels out.
- The course is open to traffic, center line rule is in effect.
- U17 will run half laps, similar to the past Haris Roubaix
- All details are subject to change
$1500* cash purse for Cat 1/2 men and women.
Great prizes from Taraxca Jewelery and Local Ride Bike Shop.
Team prizes and a few surprises.
* dependent on number of entries