Local Ride Racing is pleased to announce that they will be hosting Barry’s Roubaix on April 10th 2011. The 10km loop will be the same as last year, and features roughly 4km of the scenic Pitt Meadows Dyke system along with rural farm roads. New for 2011, Barry’s Roubaix is offering Novice categories, along with a Youth category.
- Early Bird (February 1-March 31) $40
- Standard (April 1-9) $45
- U17 $20
Register on Karelo before 4:00 pm, Saturday, April 9.
No day of registration.
- 8:30 am: Cat 3/4 Men, 8 laps
- 8:35 am: Cat 3/4 Women, 6 laps
- 8:37 am: Novice Men, 4 laps
- 8:38 am: Novice Women, 4 laps
- 11:00 am: Cat 1/2 Men, 12 laps
- 11:05 am: Cat 1/2 Women, 10 laps
- 10:30 am: U17, 2 half laps
Sign-on end 30 minutes prior to your start time.
You will be required to present a valid Cycling BC or UCI license.
*Lap numbers and start times subject to change.
Parking and tents:
- Please no parking along Airport Way. Parking will be in the Airport’s overflow parking lot.
- Teams with tents please contact Local Ride to confirm your spot on Team Alley. No tents set up outside designated area.
- There are 2 wheel pits along the course. Wheels in wheels out.
- The course is open to traffic, center line rule is in effect.
- U17 will run half laps, similar to the past Haris Roubaix
- All details are subject to change